Since the early days of human IVF, the quality of an embryo has been based on morphological or developmental characteristics that are assessed at defined time-points. With the introduction of time-lapse technology, we are now able to get the full picture of the dynamic embryo development and make full use of the long-standing existing embryological knowledge. In this recorded webinar, Dr. Tine Qvistgaard Kajhøj will guide you through the benefits of streamlined embryo evaluation, how to perform it and how it helps you obtain improved results.
Some of the topics covered in this webinar:
- Which risks does traditional embryo evaluation carry?
- Things to consider in order to improve the embryo evaluation process
- Benefits of streamlining embryo evaluation
- How to approach streamlining
- Tools to support your streamlining process